About Sukeltajaliitto ry - Finnish Divers' Federation
Finnish Divers` Federation is the roof organization of the Finnish diving clubs.
In Finland there are about 150 clubs with their approximately 9 000 members.
The activities of the Federation and it`s clubs are open for all those interested in diving.
Finnish Divers` Federation
- organizes training of scuba diving and snorkel diving instructors
- produces training materials for the use of the diving clubs and their instructors
- organizes diving events and competitions
- publishes the Sukeltaja magazine
- represents Finnish diving and divers
- provides diving experts for the use of the media and the society
Sukeltajaliitto was founded in 1956. Our office is situated in Pitäjänmäki in Helsinki.
Sukeltajaliitto is a member of Suomen Olympiakomitea ry, the Finnish Sports Federation.